Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lemonade Mouth was actually...good


So I was awake in the middle of the night yesterday and bored...since there was nothing else on tv, I decided to go on disney channel on demand for the first time in a long time to look in the original movie section for a movie I heard about called Lemonade Mouth. See I rarely watch disney channel anymore since I find it all kind of lame now. I mean yeah I used to love disney and the jonas brothers and all those shows I would watch but I guess it's just not really my thing anymore. I do watch the channel from time to time when I'm bored though, not too often, but the other day I saw a preview for this movie and it kind of caught my eye, probably because Hayley Kiyoko is in it and I think she's pretty cool. It also has some other new disney stars like Bridgit Mendler and Adam Hicks, and some other random new kids. I honestly thought it'd be a cliche disney movie with the same message as all the others..so gay basically..but I decided to give it a chance since one of the two only actresses that I actually like on disney channel is in it. And you know what? I actually liked it! Yeah it had some parts that were reallyyy cheesy but overall it was a cute movie. (There's no disney movie that's not cheesy) AND IT HAD SOME PARTS THAT REALLY MADE ME WANT TO TEAR UP! It wasn't that average gay super cheerful disney movie with the kids with their perfect lives...it actually was different and kind of had..like..meaning. (The girl telling the story with her old cat being the only thing she had left of her dead mom...ahh) Haha way better than freaking Camp Rock 2 (I'm sorry no CR2 was good and I loved it at the time but like I said before, not into that stuff anymore... but I still love you Demi! Just not those Jonas bros..) So yeah I really liked this movie, and the music was not bad. It was actually kind of good. Happy I sat through it without being disappointed.

By the way. Hayley Kiyoko is pretty awesome because she actually follows/replies to her fans all the time on Twitter. Well that's probably because she's really not THAT famous, but still, that's sweet. Lady Gaga follows a bunch of her fans on Twitter but she really can't reply to 9+ million followers ahaha... Anyway I first saw Hayley when she was on Wizards of Waverly Place last year..well actually before that when I saw a music video from her band a long time ago..and then I wanted to know who she was and I found her twitter page. So I tweeted her and she followed me back. Now I just need to get Lady Gaga to follow me, THAT WOULD JUST MAKE MY LIFE.

Anyway, thanks for that good movie disney. I don't like you enough to watch you though.. lol


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please stop using "GAY" as a adjective. A negative one at that. It's not cool. It makes you look extremely discriminatory.

Anonymous said...

yeah stop using gay as an adjective, ya queer :P