Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

I FUCKING LOVE THIS WOMAN. :')


I just saw this video on Tumblr and it made me so damn proud to be a Little Monster. Lady Gaga is beautiful in every single way and so inspiring, and... I'm just so thankful for her. To be able to have someone like her to look up to, and listen to (besides my family)... she's just so much more than a lot of people think. Anyone that has anything bad to say about this wonderful, amazing woman is fucking retarded. I'm always feeling like how she was feeling here, and seeing this just made my love for her grow even more. You know I don't even think I could love her anymore than I do now. I will NEVER stop believing in her. I will always be by her side. Like she said, "I can not be destroyed, and I will not be destroyed. You will not destroy the kingdom that is my fans."

♥ I love you Gaga. I'll always be here. Your Little Monsters are always here for you, baby.  
We love you and everything that you are and everything that you do. You're perfect in our eyes.

I'll see you tomorrow night, my love :)
Can't wait.

No comments: