Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

3DS Stuff! Monster Ball Preparation!


So today I took a trip to the mall and bought my first Nintendo 3DS game! I chose Nintendogs (+ Cats) of course, the version with the pug! I started playing and omg...it's so cute. I chose the first pug I saw, an apricot fawn female pug and named her Gaga, lol. She's adorable. It's like the cutest game ever and even better than the original Nintendogs. I just can't get over how awesome the 3D features are. I also got a small case for my 3DS that has the 5th generation starter Pokémon on it.. Oshawott, Tepig, and Snivy. It also comes with three styluses with them on it, a thing to clean the screens and 2 game card cases. Pretty cool... hmm speaking of Pokémon, I haven't played it/watched it/bought a pack of cards in a while. By a while, I mean like... 3 weeks. Not good!

Oh, and yesterday, the Lady Gaga shirt I ordered came in the mail, the one I picked out to wear to the Monster Ball ahh I love it! 

And I bought some sweet skinny jeans and a couple more awesome Gaga bracelets too. I might wear boots to the concert, not sure yet. I'm keeping my unicorn tattoo and I'm going to draw a couple more Gaga inspired tattoos...

I'm like so ready for this


I AM SO EXCITED!!!

No comments: