Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

So Much Jonas!

This whole past week has been Jonas-filled!!! From live video chats to being on talk shows & MTV to the release of the Jonas Brothers 3D Movie soundtrack to the premiere of their 3D movie in Hollywood to this weekend being the OPENING WEEKEND TO THE JONAS BROTHERS: THE 3D CONCERT EXPERIENCE (Came out in theaters everywhere yesterday) !!!! O M J. And let me tell y'all, it was truly amazing. I'll update more this weekend on everything rockin! Later -Ami

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I love the Jonas Brothers!! I can't wait to see the movie! It was totally sold out and I really really wanted to see it. I can't wait! I can't wait!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, It's me:)

I love your page. I'll be back to see more!

Anonymous said...

I just found your page. I'm a big Jo bro fan. I saw their movie yesterday. I can't wait for your next entry!

-Jessica

Anonymous said...

no new update? :(